To ensure the health and safety of every client, please agree to this Healthy Start Commitment. The practice of fasting involves calorie restriction. ProLon is a low calorie diet that mimics the effect of fasting. As with any reduced-calorie diet, do not start a fast if:
Do not use ProLon if:
- During this period of COVID-19, if you are over 65 years of age, or are in a high-risk category.
- If you have a diagnosis of or are on a prescription for diabetes (type 1 or type 2), cancer, or congestive heart failure, or you have a history of fainting, fast only with the approval and supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- If you have a fever, cough, diarrhea, signs of an active infection, or are at risk for a repetitive infection.
- You are underweight, pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you have a known, diagnosed, or suspected eating disorder.
- You are under 18 years of age over the age of 70.
- You have dietary restrictions
*If you are not clear about the above, talk to your health care practitioner or click here.