Do not use ProLon if:
- During this period of COVID-19, if you are over 65 years of age, or are in a high-risk category.
- If you have a diagnosis of or are on a prescription for diabetes (type 1 or type 2), cancer, or congestive heart failure, or you have a history of fainting, fast only with the approval and supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- If you have a fever, cough, diarrhea, signs of an active infection, or are at risk for a repetitive infection.
- You are underweight, pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you have a known, diagnosed, or suspected eating disorder.
- You are under 18 years of age over the age of 70.
- You have dietary restrictions
- You are allergic to nuts, inulin, oats, sesame, celery/celeriac, or other ingredients in the product. Please check if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
ProLon is a very low calorie diet designed to support fasting. Not everyone should fast.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are taking any prescription medications, consult your healthcare provider before starting fast.
- Do not start a fast if you may have an infection or may be at risk for a repetitive infection; are underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding; have a known, diagnosed or suspected eating disorder; or have dietary restrictions.
- If you are under 18 or over 70, consult your healthcare provider about fasting.
If you are a patient enrolling in the ProLon Professional Program, by using the QR code or purchasing from this website using your healthcare professional’s code or information, you are identifying as a patient. As part of the program, you agree to participate in coaching; receipt of educational materials through coaching, text messages, and/or email; and provision of a report back to your healthcare provider regarding your participation.
By clicking on the box, you agree that you have read and can adhere to this Healthy Start Commitment.