Return/Refund Policy. You may return items in accordance with the returns and refunds policy outlined below. Email email@example.com with the Order Number in the Subject Line.
- To cancel a subscription agreement (which includes any subsequent orders), you’ll need to notify us 24 hours before the order is processed and shipped.
- Edible products, such as ProLon, are non-refundable if:
a. The product has been opened
b. Request is received more than 15 calendar days from receipt (as documented by courier service).
c. Retail products are non-refundable, with the following specific exceptions:
- product quality issues
- serious adverse event
- as required by applicable laws
- Unless otherwise specified in writing, you may return your “unopened” ProLon box within 15 calendar days from receipt (as documented by courier service) for any reason.
- A processing fee of fifty dollars ($50), per “unopened” box will be deducted from the refund.
- You will be responsible for the cost of shipping to return product to L-NUTRA.
- L-NUTRA may provide you a pre-paid label and arrange for pick-up for an additional cost of twenty dollars ($20).
- Damaged product may be replaced, if returned and received by L-Nutra or designee.
- If you do not have a favorable reaction to the consumption of a product, you may request a refund but must return any remaining product.
Refunds will be available if there is a product quality concern, or if there is a medical adverse (unfavorable) event related to product and not accounted for in our Healthy Start Commitment. The relatedness of the event will be determined by our medical and nutrition team. In such a case, any or all of the following steps will occur to determine relatedness – we may:
- Connect you with the medical and nutrition team for further assessment and information collection (and/or)
- Follow up by asking for more information regarding the adverse event (and/or)
- Advise you to discontinue the program and/or discard the item(s) with proof of destruction such as a photograph required when appropriate (and/or)
- Issue a full refund. Note: Refunds will be processed within 10-14 business days after receipt of the product.
Refunds will not be issued for the following:
- Allergies to nuts, oats, sesame, celery/celeriac, or other ingredients in the product
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are taking any prescription medications and do not have a consultation from your healthcare provider (we may request proof of consult)
- If you may have an infection or may be at risk for a repetitive infection · If you are underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding
- If you have a known, diagnosed or suspected eating disorder or have dietary restrictions
- If you are under 18 or over 70 and do not have a consultation from your healthcare provider (we may request proof of consult)
- Sensory or result dissatisfaction, adverse events which are not deemed to be medically related to product, and/or reactions that are common/expected on a fast, including but not limited to: fatigue, headache, dizziness, and difficulty with concentration during the fasting period.
- Notify you that refunds will be processed within 10-14 business days after receipt of the product.
Please do not hesitate to contact customer service at 0493232625 for any questions or more information about our product returns and refunds policy.